7 Wide Wisbech and Upwell tram loco by Lewis Bird
Available as Circuit Cube powered and unpowered.
Designed for the Great Eastern Railway to run the Wisbech and Upwell Tramway, they were initially classified as C53s by the GER, and later classified as J70s upon the creation of the LNER. They were built between 1903 and 1921.
Some were later transfered to work on the Great Yarmouth and Ipswich docks in the 1950s. One loco was sold to the North Western Railway on the Island of Sodor in 1952 and given the name ‘Toby’ and the number ‘7’. Toby is the only remaining member of the class.