Block Junction provides a growing catalogue of LEGO model instructions for British railway fans just joining the LEGO train hobby, or expanding their existing collection.
- The fastest of them all!Breckland Bricks is back, doing what he does best, big fast LNER locos! The A4s are one of the most iconic and famous locomotive classes in the world. Gresley combined the lessons he had learnt on the A3s with streamling inspired the Flying Hamburger trains in Germany to produce a …
- New Loco, New Contributor!After way too long, we are excited to announce out latest loco, Lewis Brid’s excelent J70! Introduced for the Wisbech and Upwell Tramway buy the GER, they worked through the LNER and early BR there and at the ports of Great Yarmouth and Ispwich.
- Tractor, or is it Workhorse of the Modernisation Plan?It’s taken a while, but we’re glad to announce the release of Pete Neumann’s fantastic Class 37 (often known as Tractors)!
- New and Improved!Finally, the Rebuilt Victorian Pug is here! Now with working rods, better cab detail and power options! Not based on any specific class, but inspired by various Victorian shunting saddletanks, including the Lancashire and Yorkshire Pugs. In later years locos like this could be found trundling around on private industrial …
- Fine Scale Conflat!We’re happy to introduce new contributor Henry Ayling with his excelent Conflat wagon design.
- Gronk!The first of our 4 pomised releases see Breckland Bricks returning fresh from his success with the A3 with the British Railways Class 08 in the very smart Railfreight livery!
- The trains now arriving…Arriving June and July. – William Elliott’s new and improved Victorian Pug – Breckland Bricks’s BR Class 08 – Pete Nuemann’s BR Class 37 – New Contributor Henry Ayling’s Conflat Wagon and Container (as seen on LNUR displays).
- New BritishBricks Instructions!We’re excited to announce 2 new wagons from the genious that is BritishBricks!
- Big, Green and Beautiful!We’re very excited to announce the news contributor, Breckland Bricks. And better still, they come with a couple of fantastic new instructions, LNER and BR condition A3 Pacifics!